Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bacon Gumballs

Good Morning Bacon Fans!

One of my friends brought me some gifts that he intended to share at my Bacon Sampling Party the other day. He couldn't make it to the party, so he brought them by last week.

One of them was a tin of Bacon Gumballs. How exciting, I thought! Bacon Gumballs!



So, we eagerly unwrapped the product and opened up the little bit of goodness inside.

Don't these look delicious?



So, of course, you have to smell if first. That's when I became hesitant. It didn't smell at all like bacon!

So, I plopped one in my mouth and well, nearly threw up on the spot. I looked at my friend and his faced was scrunched up in utter distaste as well.

Even after you spit them out, the aftertaste was horrible!

So, we decided that these should be given out to those people that have pissed you off.

With love of course.

So, if you want to order these little tins of Ick, you can get them from here!

ThinkGeek for $3.99
Archie McPhee for $3.50
Amazon for $8.25 (Really??)
Perpetual Kid for $3.49

So, there are some places for you to indulge in your quest of Bacon Gumballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment